BGMI New Update 1.6 Release Date: Battlegrounds Mobile India is a multiplayer online battle royale game. Krafton published it, and Krafton also created it. The game is only available in India. The game was released for Android smartphones on July 2, 2021. People are interested to know “BGMI New Update 1.6 Release Date”.
BGMI New Update 1.6 Release Date
BGMI 1.6 is a new edition of the game Battle Royale: Battlegrounds Mobile, often known as PUBG Mobile in India. This version has been updated to include new and interesting features. Simply update it to enjoy new and exciting features in the game. The BGMI New Update 1.6 Release Date is expected to be released in a few days. Find out more about the BGMI New Update 1.6 Release Date below.
What is the Release Date of BGMI New Update 1.6
Between August 14 and August 20, the Bgmi New Update 1.6 is planned to be issued. Bgmi New Update 1.6 could be released on any day between August 14 and August 20. The functioning bgmi new version 1.6 new updates include Quad Bike, Vikendi 2.0, Welcome Screen, In-Game Spaceship, and Orange Marked Locations. As a result, the working bgmi new update 1.6 is set to be issued between August 14 and August 20.
Leaks in the BGMI New Update 1.6
- The Quad Bike is a two-seater bike that is exclusively available in Pubg PC and is a strong contender for inclusion in the Miramar Map.
- Vikendi 2.0 was meant to be released in the 1.5 update, but owing to several complications, it has been pushed back to the 1.6 version.
- The welcome screen is a brand-new user interface created specifically for BGMI 1.6. An octagonal spaceship, as well as several other minor things, can be seen floating here.
- The in-game spaceship is another treasure for the big loot, and all you have to do is stand under it to find it in the sky. To get out of the exit door, collect as many loot as possible.
- On the map, there are orange-marked points that indicate where you can find thrilling stuff.
What is New in BGMI 1.6 Update?
BGMI 1.6 is the next edition of the Battle Royale Game Battlegrounds Mobile India, also known as PUBG Mobile. A lot of new stuff is coming in this version that will make the game even more exciting, and the game UI has been entirely redesigned.
- Infection Mode: This update may arrive in October, just in time for Halloween, when we may once again encounter Zombies.
- Payload: Payload mode has been temporarily removed from the game, however it’s possible that with the upcoming BGMI update 1.6, we’ll see Payload mode or a new version of it.
- Vikendi 2.0: It was meant to be released in the 1.5 update, however owing to various issues, it has been pushed back to the 1.6 version. We might see a new refreshed Vikendi with the future release.
- The Basic Settings section used to have a big list of settings in one row, but it has now been divided into three sections (Aim and tap to fire, Advanced Features, and Privacy) for your convenience.
- Joystick Sensitivity: A new feature has been added to Advanced Features that allows you to change the sensitivity of the Joystick. This is just another fantastic feature that I adored.
- Continuously Use Bandages: Enabling this option will eliminate the gap between applying a second bandage, and your character will use bandages indefinitely. If this option is turned off, the character will not pick up a second bandage unless you actively apply it. As a result, it is preferable to keep it enabled.
- New Headshot Sound Effect: A new headshot sound effect will be included in the next 1.6 BGMI release. When your bullet hits the opponent’s head with this update, a metal clanking sound will be heard, indicating that it hit the enemy’s skull.
These are some of the anticipated new features in the future PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India versions. However, according to sources, there is a 90% likelihood that these goods will be viewed. This is because it’s included in the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Version update, and players seem to like it.
BGMI New Update 1.6 Download
It includes a variety of modes to keep you entertained, like battle royale, free fire fight, and TDM. It is up to the players to decide what they wish to play. uses the full power of Unreal Engine 4 to bring magnificent worlds to life, complete with 3D sound, for a fully immersive mobile experience.
There’s always something new to look forward to in this battle royale game, with thorough monthly new content releases and world-class partnerships. As the calendar progresses, we’ll hear more and more from you about India’s favourite sport, collaborate with partners, and bring you exciting new partnerships. To play BGMI without problems, you’ll need the following items:
- 1. Consistent internet access
- 2. Android 5.1.1 and up
- 3. A minimum of 2 GB of memory
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.6 Update
|Application Name:||Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)|
|Developer Name:||Krafton, INC|
|Download Size:||APK= 90MB, OBB=700MB|
|Operating System:||Android & iOS|
|Last Updated:||9 August, 2021|
How to Download BGMI 1.6 Beta Version?
To update Battlegrounds Mobile India to version 1.6, simply follow the steps below. This is a step-by-step guide on updating BGMI to the most recent version.
Step 1: Go to the Battlegrounds Mobile India Tester page.
Step 2: Become a member of the BGMI Beta programme.
Step 3: Delete the cache and cookies from the Play Store.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store. You will be prompted to re-download the game.
Step 5: After downloading BGMI Beta version 1.6, you will have the most recent version.